Monday, April 28, 2008

Greetings from the OC!

Boys! I miss you all so much and pray for you everyday. I pray that God is moving in your group like I know He will! Heather is still pregnant! Can't believe it man. Thank you for walking with me in the worst times. Holding me accountable to our Loving Father and now I want to rejoice with you. She is 4 months and 1 week. We saw the baby kicking and moving all over the place in our last ultrasound. Doctors say that its an 80 percent chance its a girl. Pray for me boys! I will be fine until she starts dating! We are going to name her Courtney Sue McKinsey. Please pray for her by name and pray that the Lord continues to form his precious child. I believe that in the next 9 months, the Lord has such a sweet time with his children. Heather and I worship every night and we are praying that Courtney is worshipping with us! The Lord has been great to us. Love you guys, miss you, and will continue to pray for you!

Ben

2 comments:

1 John 2:6 said...

Sounds good Ben, Stoked to keep in touch via this blog.. TG

1 John 2:6 said...

Miss you brother. Glad to hear Heather and Courtney are doing well. Much love.