Sunday, July 27, 2008

Listenup SYV (that's Santa Ynez Valley)

Bros, it was so good to see some of you today at Reality. It was like having a family reunion, actually for me it is my family reunion. As for Listen up SYV, I have opened my house to men who want to grow closer to the Lord, so far it has been me and one other. We did have three one night  and one night I just prayed by myself. However when I feel like giving it up someone will ask about it, so I will keep keeping on. I feel like it is just a faith and trust issue between me and God. So pray for us brothers from the South that the Lord will bring the men He wants to knit together with us to walk as Jesus walked. Love you guys. God Bless.

2 comments:

1 John 2:6 said...

Great seeing you bro! Let's get together this week. I'll call you.
tarik

Anonymous said...

Man that is just the spot you need to be in, just waiting on the Lord. It is His will for us to be in fellowship and I know He will draw those in as long as you are there. Theres nothing wrong with getting the word out.. TG