Monday, July 7, 2008

OC listen up

Men! Please engage in a battle with me. I can not get men to open up here. Most christians in orange county are content with keeping the Lord at a safe distance and its breaking my heart. Its beginning to wear on me. God has been so good to minister to me as I engage in this battle, but I need my warriors right now! He has given me verse for this place that really has scarred me. "When sin is fully grown, it leads to death!" Are we trully chistians here? Do we truly have salvation. If we have too much of the world in us, where is their room for the Holy Spirit? Their is an evil spirit here. Pray! Please pray for this place. Pray for me for strength. May Jesus Christ be Glorified in this place! Love you guys.

Ben

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will for sure take a sure shot @ the enemy tonite for you and the Listenup OC!!! We will pray. He will prevail!! TG ps thanks for the update

1 John 2:6 said...

Amen brother. Clearly God has plans there, that's why he put one of his front-line warriors into the battle.

Don't get overwhelmed by the big picture... remember that God can make drastic changes by simply saving one soul at a time. Have hope, pray in faith, be obedient, and may God's mountain moving victory come to pass.

God bless,

Ivan