Sunday, August 17, 2008

Love In Action Asia/Hangtown Prophets

Hey Doooooods!

As some of you are aware, I have a friend(Chris) who visited the group promoting his band, Hangtown Prophets. His band has made a CD and made it for sale with all profits going to www.loveinactionasia.com. You can go to his MYSPACE page to read about his mission to help the kids in Asia. Give it a listen, he is a great guitarist and Christian. I think he was looking to sell the CD's for about $13 but, if we get a few ordered I think we can bring that down a little. I hope ya'll like it! Or just send him money, that's OK too...

Ruben

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet bro! Thanks for putting this up. I hope you are having a good week! God Bless.

N

Anonymous said...

sounds good thanks.. TG

1 John 2:6 said...

Thanks Reuben.
tarik