Sunday, October 19, 2008

Thank Men for all Your Prayers and Support!!!

Free At Last! Free At Last!!! Hello Men. I got out Saturday night at 12:01 in the morning. Don came and picked me up. I want to take a moment and thank you from the Bottom my Heart. I could not of done this without your Prayers and support. From the day I arrived to the day I left I Knew the Lord was there to protect me. Not once did I feel threatened or uncomfortable, Just inconvenienced due to my dismay. I want to Personally thank the Men that coordinated and drove me. Jeff,Tarik,Mike,Matt,Rick,Luke,Erick,Rich,Don and Bart. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedules to drive me back and forth. I don't know how to ever repay you. For the rides it was a wonderful time of fellowship,creating new friendships and spending time together in prayer. I look forward to Mondays Men's Group and the Lord continually working threw my life. God Bless You all.

Frank

4 comments:

1 John 2:6 said...

Sorry for posting twice was my first time. Frank

Anonymous said...

This is awesome new Frank!!! Looking forward to seeing you tonight.

-N

Homegroup08 said...

Awesome man! That is good news! Congratulations!
Jason

Anonymous said...

Thats rad man!! Way to go. TG