Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's Been Way Too Long

Howdy Gentlemen,
This is Kyle Crooks reporting in from the dark and gloomy corner of the US known as Seattle. I can't believe it's been this long since last checking in with you guys, but I definitely have some big news and things happening.

Around Christmas time, Brittney and I had been in prayer about our future as a family and what Jesus had for us. Through all of it, he brought both of our hearts to hear his call of moving back to California! I am in the process of looking for jobs. It's funny. I remember last year telling all of you guys about leaving my job and you were all for it. hahaha. After seeing me through prayer and searching you all showed yourselves to have true hearts of Jesus and being the rad brothers that you are. If you guys would pray for our family in this time, I'd really appreciate it. We are looking to move down as soon as possible, but there are a few bigger factors that play into this...

...like the fact that Brittney is pregnant!!! We found out on Christmas morning. Oh my gosh, it is so crazy! But we are so stoked to have such a huge blessing! If you guys could be in prayer for the health of Brittney and the baby, that would be HUGE! She is throwing up everyday and feeling really bad. But it's kind of funny too, especially because each time after she does, she says, "Thanks a lot Eve. I'm so happy I have this horrible nausea because of the fall." Hahaha. I can't do anything but laugh.

Anyways, I love you guys a ton, and really miss meeting up every week. I hope there's still a spot on the floor that I can camp out on every monday night. Let me know how you're all doing and we will definately have to be in touch. Later on men.

Peace & Love,
Kyle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude Congratulations! There's always a spot for you. Thanks for the update and tell Brittany it will get better. Shelly and I just went through that. Its Rad. Miss you, love you, we'll be prayin. TG

1 John 2:6 said...

YEESSSSS!PtLORD!!You just made my day. Dude, I also need your number. Love you bro.

tarik

Unknown said...

Kyle! Congrats! So cool. I really pray that you guys continue to seek Him in this time...what a blessing. Miss you and can't wait to see you buddy.

Peace,

Devin