Monday, January 4, 2010

New Season, Fresh Start



Well men, we've made it through another year in the strength and power and grace of the Lord!  As we're entering into 2010 I just want to say thank you to all you who have been coming out week after week to get together in Jesus'  name and seek His presence and direction for our lives.  I know I have been incredibly blessed this past year by each of you, and I thank you all for pouring your lives into me and the rest of the guys in the group.  It's been amazing to see the growth that comes to us as a result of the power of God as He ministers through His people.

This season let's be sure to start strong and finish well.  I encourage you all to invite a friend or two in the coming weeks and let's continue to encourage, equip, and disciple one another in service to Christ for His glory!  It's good to come together each week and study the Word, worship together, pray for each other, and share our struggles with one another with the goal of going back into the world  refreshed and refocused on the Gospel.  Let's seek the Lord's transforming power in our lives and let the Holy Spirit inform our decisions, affect our relationships, and transform our communities.

I'm excited to see the Lord work this year in each of our lives.  Let's all agree to spend some time in prayer this week for one another and for this season of men's group, that it would be fruitful and powerful, and that we would meet Christ there every single week.  He is our life!  Let's expect great things from Him and attempt great things for Him!

As I posted earlier, we'll be meeting at Paul's house this week (Jan 11), check below for the address.  We will see you at 6:30 my brothers!

In His service,

J

No comments: